The Big Taste 2018 – Foodie Festival
“Signature Culinary Event Series” Restaurant Agreement
YES, we agree to participate in The Big Taste Signature Culinary Event Series:
I understand that by filling out and signing this Restaurant Agreement, I agree to the following:
- Participation in The Big Taste “Culinary Event Series” by hosting a lunch, brunch or dinner event on the above date and time. Downtown Calgary will handle promotions, ticket sales, and reimbursement of expenses following the event.
- Participation in The Big Taste “Fixed Price Series” by offering a 3 or 5 course menu (for lunch, or dinner or both) throughout the duration of the festival, ie:
- Lunch: $18 and/or $28 per person
- Dinner: $28 and/or $40 per person
- Gourmet: $65 per person (5 courses)
- Sign Up Here for “Fixed Price Series”: http://www.calgarydowntown.com/the-big- taste
- Participation with the festival’s wine sponsor, Wines of British Columbia:
- The wine pairings for the Culinary Event will be donated by Wines of British Columbia and will be paired to our chef’s menu. Our restaurant is responsible for providing glassware.
- In exchange for receiving complimentary wine pairings for the Culinary Event, our restaurant agrees to offer a “By the Glass” promotion from March 1 – 15, 2018, featuring wine from the sponsoring wineries.
- Our restaurant will choose 3 wineries to partner with from a list of BC VQA wineries interested in sponsoring the event (list to be provided mid-January)
- Once we choose 3 wineries to partner with, we will be contacted by the winery agents to select wine pairings for the event, as well as to choose wines to feature in the “By the Glass” promotion, and work out logistics of product ordering, wine delivery, etc.
- The aim of the “By the Glass” promotion is to sell more wine, which means more revenue for our restaurant and tips for our servers, all while helping to support this Wines of British Columbia sponsorship with The Big Taste.
For questions, please contact:
Irena Knorr • 403.615-7181 • email@example.com